Question from new tank

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So as a new gunbreaker (lvl 63) I'm still getting the hang of tanking and I'm trying to learn as much as I can, but today I got a situation that got me thinking.

So I was doing The Navel (Hard) and it was me and this DRK. As far as I've been told, two tanks with their stance on causes trouble, so if DRK got their stance on, I keep mine off. I'm fine with letting the other tank take the lead.

I notice DRK is moving around the map a lot, it's hard to keep up. I am chasing the boss around and I'm busy doing my combos, when the RDM starts complaining that we tanks keep the boss in one place.

That's when I noticed that the boss is targeting other players and the DRK is dead. The RDM adds that hey were tanking because I had my stance off.

I felt bad because the boss was moving around so much I didn't notice DRK died, and I'm 100% focused on my combos and chasing the boss I didn't turn on my stance.

So when there are two tanks, should I turn on my stance in case something like this happens? I usually have no problem but I want to avoid this happening as much as possible.

Also what's the best method to pull mobs in dungeons? Shooting at them with Lightning Shot or should I use Trajectory instead?

submitted by /u/lavender-bread
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top