Hi! So for the past few days, I've been running Palace of the Dead solo and I finally made it past floor 180. That guy is tough solo but I was curious if anyone has advice for the floors after him? I made it to 189 and died to a worm :/
I was really focused on conserving pomanders and had a full inventory of them up until floor 181.. did I just use too many? I'd really like to get the title
Sorry if this is an inappropriate place for this question, let me know and I'll take it down.
BTW I was playing Machinist
submitted by /u/shmurf02
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I was really focused on conserving pomanders and had a full inventory of them up until floor 181.. did I just use too many? I'd really like to get the title
Sorry if this is an inappropriate place for this question, let me know and I'll take it down.
BTW I was playing Machinist
submitted by /u/shmurf02
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...