I'm a recent convert to controller from mouse and keyboard (using one of those 12-key pad MMO mice), and I'm really enjoying the experience a lot so far now that I'm getting the hang of things with the cross hotbars and all!
That said, one thing that's been new is PAIN in my forefingers from holding down the triggers on my Xbox controller, which has pretty firm springs. Never had this problem with any other game, but I'm not constantly holding them down in any other game either!
I switched over to an old PS4 controller I had, which is much better for that- but is pretty worn out from years of play and could probably use a replacement.
Looking for any good suggestions for a PC controller that won't have so much resistance in the triggers that have to be held down so much in this game?
-Wireless preferred
-I like the Xbox controller layout/feel in my hand, but totally open to the PlayStation layout (and I kinda prefer the X, Square, etc. face buttons of PS)
-Something that "just works" with FFXIV on PC and won't require 3rd party software to work correctly
submitted by /u/FromZtoA
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
That said, one thing that's been new is PAIN in my forefingers from holding down the triggers on my Xbox controller, which has pretty firm springs. Never had this problem with any other game, but I'm not constantly holding them down in any other game either!
I switched over to an old PS4 controller I had, which is much better for that- but is pretty worn out from years of play and could probably use a replacement.
Looking for any good suggestions for a PC controller that won't have so much resistance in the triggers that have to be held down so much in this game?
-Wireless preferred
-I like the Xbox controller layout/feel in my hand, but totally open to the PlayStation layout (and I kinda prefer the X, Square, etc. face buttons of PS)
-Something that "just works" with FFXIV on PC and won't require 3rd party software to work correctly
submitted by /u/FromZtoA
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...