Nobody warned me that there would be a FORTY-FIVE-minute series of cut scenes! Good thing I had just plated my supper. I happily ate while watching the mini-series.
Did any of you not know what was in store? How did you react? Did anybody fast forward? Who else sat and watched the entire thing?
* Responce * Yes... You are right. The game does "warn" you. But dang! 45 minutes! I just got to the House Fortemps Guard and got the same warning. Time to make desert. I think a nice ice cream sundae sounds about right! (and should last long enough).
submitted by /u/No_Sun9675
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Did any of you not know what was in store? How did you react? Did anybody fast forward? Who else sat and watched the entire thing?
* Responce * Yes... You are right. The game does "warn" you. But dang! 45 minutes! I just got to the House Fortemps Guard and got the same warning. Time to make desert. I think a nice ice cream sundae sounds about right! (and should last long enough).
submitted by /u/No_Sun9675
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...