I have seen this come up, but I have not yet seen a specific answer. Currently, if you have purchased the game on NS2 and you currently have a subscription on another platform, if you go to the NS2 mogstation page and try to add a subscription, the price shows as full cost (1,500 coins). There is no mention of the 50% discount when you already have an active subscription on another platform.
If you purchased the game on NS2 right when it came out, between the 30 days included and the free 30 days, you run out of subscribed days tomorrow. I wanted to just have the subscription set up rather than needing to wait until the last day.
I spoke to SE support and went through the laborious process of explaining, re explaining, providing screenshots and more to have the rep finally confirm that the discount will not show until 10/08/2026. After asking for further clarification, he did also confirm that if you add the subscription now, you will be charged full price, as that is the cost showing when you subscribed. If you add it tomorrow, when the discount (should) show, you will be charged the discounted price.
Take it with a grain of salt as this is just from a CSR, but this was annoying me so I am glad I didn't just add the subscription now and assume it would work out. Hoping this potentially helps some of you out there.
submitted by /u/C-Towner
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
If you purchased the game on NS2 right when it came out, between the 30 days included and the free 30 days, you run out of subscribed days tomorrow. I wanted to just have the subscription set up rather than needing to wait until the last day.
I spoke to SE support and went through the laborious process of explaining, re explaining, providing screenshots and more to have the rep finally confirm that the discount will not show until 10/08/2026. After asking for further clarification, he did also confirm that if you add the subscription now, you will be charged full price, as that is the cost showing when you subscribed. If you add it tomorrow, when the discount (should) show, you will be charged the discounted price.
Take it with a grain of salt as this is just from a CSR, but this was annoying me so I am glad I didn't just add the subscription now and assume it would work out. Hoping this potentially helps some of you out there.
submitted by /u/C-Towner
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...