This is a continuation of my last post as I play through Shadowbringers I’ve been taking goofy little screenshots every now and then just wanted to share them.
Link to last post https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/s/QZiaOptkHW
Now for the screenshots themselves
- Emet makes a great training dummy she’s very excited (they always break on her, but I’m sure he’ll be fine)
- She wanted to stop Lyna’s downward spiral (the look on her face after the kiss was priceless)
- her intrusive thoughts won sorry Minfilia
- there’s always time for sightseeing!
- don’t interrupt her sightseeing!
submitted by /u/Osvaldo_
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Link to last post https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/s/QZiaOptkHW
Now for the screenshots themselves
- Emet makes a great training dummy she’s very excited (they always break on her, but I’m sure he’ll be fine)
- She wanted to stop Lyna’s downward spiral (the look on her face after the kiss was priceless)
- her intrusive thoughts won sorry Minfilia
- there’s always time for sightseeing!
- don’t interrupt her sightseeing!
submitted by /u/Osvaldo_
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...