I’m a veteran player (whatever that means now) and have a nebulous memory of how the game “used to be”.
There once was a time when tooltips not only told you the potency and additional effects of the skill but also the lore relevance of what your character was doing by executing the skill.
I thought this was pretty much lost until I randomly hovered over “Combust” DoT action and saw a similar explanation to what I’ve yearned for: lore relevant explanation of the skill! Something along the lines of: “A theoretical sun is causing damage over time.”
I’m wondering if there’s any official source of explanation like this for every button in the game. I would love to read it!
TLDR: I’m looking for official, lore relevant explanations of all the skills in the game.
submitted by /u/limebane
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
There once was a time when tooltips not only told you the potency and additional effects of the skill but also the lore relevance of what your character was doing by executing the skill.
I thought this was pretty much lost until I randomly hovered over “Combust” DoT action and saw a similar explanation to what I’ve yearned for: lore relevant explanation of the skill! Something along the lines of: “A theoretical sun is causing damage over time.”
I’m wondering if there’s any official source of explanation like this for every button in the game. I would love to read it!
TLDR: I’m looking for official, lore relevant explanations of all the skills in the game.
submitted by /u/limebane
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...