Long que time for older Raids?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I am not that big of a PvE Player, especially not for Raids. (Tbh, i often die to the most simple aoe mechanics Sometimes lol)

I play the game for sozialisation with my friends ans roleplay.

And housing.

And that leads to a problem.

I want for my newly aquired medium house some of the portraits of the gods.

In Order to unlock them, i need to run the alliance raids from endwalker. Okay, so far so good. I will die myself through it, same i did for the Nier Raids, couple of years ago.

i queued Yesterday and had to wait an hour for a single duty pop and this one was rejected by one player (probaply afk). Okay queued again. Not a single other duty pop again. I tried as DD, Tank and Healer. Waited 1 more hour.

So is it normal for older raids to take that long for a duty pop?

submitted by /u/DifferenceCareful935
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top