Hi,
So I love ffxv its my favorite ff game and i was really happy this event was brought back.
Im only a level 33 sprout and my MSQ is pretty behind level 30, i think the msq im on is considered for lvl 24 or something and ive spent hundreds of hours taking ARR very slowly lol
I reeeally want the event items, i figure theyre going to be back later? I just don't know when since I think it's been years since the last one right?
Basically I'm asking if anyone thinks it's worth "rushing" to complete ARR for the ffxv items. Iknow its ultimately up to me, but I'd love to hear feedback if the general opinion is that i should enjoy ARR as it is instead and make the most of it instead of rushing it, bc i think i hear people grow nostalgic later on
submitted by /u/blankkkbb
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
So I love ffxv its my favorite ff game and i was really happy this event was brought back.
Im only a level 33 sprout and my MSQ is pretty behind level 30, i think the msq im on is considered for lvl 24 or something and ive spent hundreds of hours taking ARR very slowly lol
I reeeally want the event items, i figure theyre going to be back later? I just don't know when since I think it's been years since the last one right?
Basically I'm asking if anyone thinks it's worth "rushing" to complete ARR for the ffxv items. Iknow its ultimately up to me, but I'd love to hear feedback if the general opinion is that i should enjoy ARR as it is instead and make the most of it instead of rushing it, bc i think i hear people grow nostalgic later on
submitted by /u/blankkkbb
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...