Hey guys!
Thought I'd put a feeler out here to see if anyone is going to FF14 Fanfest later this month in Tokyo. I live here and was lucky enough to get tickets, but don't know anyone else going. This will be my first Fanfest, so I'm pretty excited, but I think it'd be a lot more enjoyable to experience it with some people.
Feel free to drop a comment below if you'd like to meet up there together and we can try to organise something!
Cheers
submitted by /u/Big_Literature2902
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Thought I'd put a feeler out here to see if anyone is going to FF14 Fanfest later this month in Tokyo. I live here and was lucky enough to get tickets, but don't know anyone else going. This will be my first Fanfest, so I'm pretty excited, but I think it'd be a lot more enjoyable to experience it with some people.
Feel free to drop a comment below if you'd like to meet up there together and we can try to organise something!
Cheers
submitted by /u/Big_Literature2902
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...