| A huge thank you to everyone who checked out our original post, sent us encouragement or joined us for the live performances of OUAS! It meant so much to share something we’d been working on for over a year with people from across the FFXIV community. Some of you asked about a recording or mentioned that you couldn’t make the live shows, so I wanted to come back and share the polished full-show recording, which is now available on YouTube! Watch here: For anyone discovering us for the first time, OUAS is an original-story jukebox musical performed in FFXIV, featuring singing, voice acting and choreography across multiple in-game locations. The story unfolds through 13 different “pages”, each introducing another world and the people living in it, all connected by one overarching journey. I’m really proud of our cast and crew. So much time, patience and creativity went into this, and I’ll remember the friendships and laughter along the way just as fondly as the show itself. Getting to make something like this together has been a huge part of what makes FFXIV special to me. You can also meet the cast and browse our souvenir program on the event site. Whether you watched live or are discovering it now, thank you for giving our show a little of your time. I hope you enjoy it! *Spoiler note: includes later-expansion settings and FFXIV lore, including material from Dawntrail.* submitted by /u/sweetcoldbrew [link] [comments] |
Continue reading...