I am in the final Dawntrail phantom relic weapon stage and spent the weekend doing Arcadion for the first time. I cleared M1-M6 fine, but I watched the guide for the M7N Brute Abominator and still felt unsure this morning. So I told everyone in the beginning it was my first time and would anyone mind being a safety dorito. Then all the sudden, some Ascian level chaos gremlin in the party placed the dorito on me. I said NOOOOO! lol. I could not remove it and the fight was pure chaos. Everything I watched in the YT guide went out the window, because I was in a panic over the dorito above my head while being flung from tower to tower and trying to avoid mechanics. I died about 5 times in that fight alone after clearing the first 6 fights with 2 deaths total. Some players followed me to their deaths too. But it also made me laugh, especially after it was over. That had never happened to me before and it definitely made the fight memorable in an unhinged way.
I also must say, the Arcadion raid series was pure, unadulterated fun. I finished it this evening. Probably my favorite raid series for combat style. Eden and Pandaemonium remain my favorites for the story and lore, but each fight in Arcadion was so unique and fun. I hope the devs keep up the momentum in Evercold.
submitted by /u/Sic-Mundus
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I also must say, the Arcadion raid series was pure, unadulterated fun. I finished it this evening. Probably my favorite raid series for combat style. Eden and Pandaemonium remain my favorites for the story and lore, but each fight in Arcadion was so unique and fun. I hope the devs keep up the momentum in Evercold.
submitted by /u/Sic-Mundus
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...