Fellow alt-addicts tell me about your blorbos
I currently have 5 in varying stages of completion, from my main who has completed post-DT to a new one I created last week...
Any rpg style game with a character creator always has me making several pcs because I like to try different race/class/romance combos. It's a problem I don't really feel like solving. I just like making lil guys. And honestly the replay value of FF14 is pretty damn good from ARR to current content as far as I'm concerned.
submitted by /u/PrincessTrashbag
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I currently have 5 in varying stages of completion, from my main who has completed post-DT to a new one I created last week...
Any rpg style game with a character creator always has me making several pcs because I like to try different race/class/romance combos. It's a problem I don't really feel like solving. I just like making lil guys. And honestly the replay value of FF14 is pretty damn good from ARR to current content as far as I'm concerned.
submitted by /u/PrincessTrashbag
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...