How do y'all deal with playing after friends quit?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I started this game with a tight-knit group of friends and we played for years (I have 2.5k hours in this game, basically all with them). Our friend group got bigger and the FC we had was awesome. Eventually, it fell apart due to general group-wide burnout and whatnot. No real drama or anything.

I'm the only one who's interested in playing again but have no one to play with. I tried to play solo a couple months ago but the game felt sad and almost eery to me. Tried joining a few new FCs (I'm not big on the mega ones since you never really make friends) and they all died due to some drama or something I wasn't involved in.

Anyone else dealt with this? What did you do? Should I join back and just keep trying new FCs?

submitted by /u/LengthinessTop9749
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top