How are people playing on the Switch 2?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I'm ready to rip my hair out. I got a Switch 2 for some games but I love FFXIV, already have an active sub and primarily play on my Xbox but I wanted to get the Switch version for comfy purposes. I installed the trial and bought the digital complete edition at $59.99 and couldn't get it to log in. Had the same issue as other people did where it'd say there was no service account registered and to buy the game from the Nintendo EShop. Which I did. I did what other players suggested like clearing save data and double checking my region was correct, and neither of those worked.

I spoke to Nintendo support about it and after 20 mins the rep told me I bought the wrong edition and I should have purchased the $139.99 bundle to access the game. It does not cost $140 to access Final Fantasy lmao. so I gave up. I just asked for a refund because I couldn't figure out what I wasn't doing right.

So, for the people who did get it right, where did I go wrong?! I was so excited and now I feel deflated. Any input is appreciated

submitted by /u/arjuwuna
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top