Gunbreaker is fun

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Gunbreaker is fun

I'm a WHM main and recently got to lvl 100, so I wanted to try out tanks next. I've spent the past couple of weeks dipping my toes into every tank quest, and finally decided to stick with gunbreaker for now.

I heard a lot of people say that it's complicated and hard to learn, and it definitely felt overwhelming at first, but ever since I discovered fucking square enix gives you the combo sequences it has been a breeze to fight with. I just adjusted my hotbars and doing combos has been super easy since then.

Thanks to the official gunbreaker page I am no longer smashing buttons at random and I got through the idol escort mission by the second attempt.

This is also great because I'm playing a half-garlean WoL and learning gunblade is very fitting for their background. I can't wait to beat up Zenos with this.

But yeah, gunsword concept is very cool and the combat mechanics are easy once you know what you're doing and do a little bit of research. I have not seen much of this class, though, do people not like it?

submitted by /u/lavender-bread
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top