Very lighthearted topic, but I feel something missing from this game as it is made by japanese: various yokai costumes.
We already have imp (also kappa), why not extend it further with something fun!
So, my idea is to have something like Yurei.
Especially the bandana. I think it is very iconic and people can instantly tell just from the bandana alone. Bonus if we can get Pyreflies as fashion accessories!
Also by longer shot, the umbrella spirit Karakasa. Maybe make a hat out of the umbrella face
Feel free to add more
Continue reading...
We already have imp (also kappa), why not extend it further with something fun!
So, my idea is to have something like Yurei.
Especially the bandana. I think it is very iconic and people can instantly tell just from the bandana alone. Bonus if we can get Pyreflies as fashion accessories!
Also by longer shot, the umbrella spirit Karakasa. Maybe make a hat out of the umbrella face
Feel free to add more
Continue reading...