I posted a few weeks ago about reactivating my 10+year old account and giving the game another go. Previously I’d played pre any xpac and got lost interest before level 30..
So kind and genuine words of advice I’ve been playing regularly to the point I’m rushing home from work to play..
I’m level 50 about 75% through ARR (I think) some annoying fetch style quests but just being able to stick to the MSQ has been great.. however I suffer from fomo am I missing out too much just focussing on msq and job quests?
Anything worth circling back for?
submitted by /u/Tezz_oj
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
So kind and genuine words of advice I’ve been playing regularly to the point I’m rushing home from work to play..
I’m level 50 about 75% through ARR (I think) some annoying fetch style quests but just being able to stick to the MSQ has been great.. however I suffer from fomo am I missing out too much just focussing on msq and job quests?
Anything worth circling back for?
submitted by /u/Tezz_oj
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...