First time player. I've been following the MSQ and my job quests. I'm at level 30 now, not exactly sure where I am in the MSQ. I saw someone say to leave sidequests and such for when you're leveling up other jobs.
I'd really like to get into gathering and crafting. I'm completely unfamiliar with FFXIV's economy. But as far as I understand I can't buy and sell with other players while on a free account. Should I wait until I'm a full account before I gather and craft, so that I also can sell things?
Any other advice would be appreciated too!
submitted by /u/Minimum_Medium8613
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I'd really like to get into gathering and crafting. I'm completely unfamiliar with FFXIV's economy. But as far as I understand I can't buy and sell with other players while on a free account. Should I wait until I'm a full account before I gather and craft, so that I also can sell things?
Any other advice would be appreciated too!
submitted by /u/Minimum_Medium8613
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...