Finally playing the game how I want it!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I made a post a few months ago because I was stuck between making a new character and continuing on NG+. I ended up making a new character even though I spent a good amount of time and money in my old main.

I got rushed through the story by my ex partner and friends and now I play in peace. I play almost the same identical character but it feels so much better. I just finished ARR and it’s been a blast to unlock everything! Ofc, story is a bit rough on a few ends but still so nice!

I still miss all my emotes and mogry stuff but hey the account isn’t dead yet. But I'm pretty much sure that I will use my new one as a main

submitted by /u/Clumsy-Bird-7362
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top