I don’t care about mods, plugins, or whatever. All I’m saying is that enforcement is now in the toilet. You have people botting casual mode CC, botting North Horn, botting Cosmic. And honestly, like whatever if these bots don’t interfere with others, but now we literally have bots auto-queueing for casual mode CC and do zero damage, zero healing, just pushing the crystal. It has gotten to a point where it interferes with people’s gameplay. I see literally the same bot botting North+South Horn for probably half a year. Never got banned. Guy has <Pirate’s Displeasure> like a week or whatever when the achievements got launched early. Still botting North Horn to these day. Always on Warrior.
And today I see 6 Warrior move perfectly in sync, dodging the BLU CE roulette perfectly before the spin ever stops, dodging all mechs pixel perfectly, just barely out of the AoE. Lol. What a joke of a game. Enforcement is non-existent.
We have gotten to a point where botters bot with impunity in team content. They used to be afraid of this because they are worried of getting reported. Nah, I guess we all finally realized that there is no enforcement in this game. Unless you tell a limsa e-girl her glam is ugly, or you tell someone to eff off, or you talk about how someone's damage is too low in a fight, then it’s 10-day ban for you, cya (and just to be clear because this forum loves to do gotchas, these are just examples, i did not get banned)
Continue reading...
And today I see 6 Warrior move perfectly in sync, dodging the BLU CE roulette perfectly before the spin ever stops, dodging all mechs pixel perfectly, just barely out of the AoE. Lol. What a joke of a game. Enforcement is non-existent.
We have gotten to a point where botters bot with impunity in team content. They used to be afraid of this because they are worried of getting reported. Nah, I guess we all finally realized that there is no enforcement in this game. Unless you tell a limsa e-girl her glam is ugly, or you tell someone to eff off, or you talk about how someone's damage is too low in a fight, then it’s 10-day ban for you, cya (and just to be clear because this forum loves to do gotchas, these are just examples, i did not get banned)
Continue reading...