I went into Shadowbringers completely blind, and boy am I glad I did. So, some spoilers I guess.
Do any of the remaining expansions or post-expansion content match up to what Shadowbringers delivered? I was not ready for the beauty of Emet-Selch, Ardbert, and the gut-punch story. Compared to ARR that I practically rage-skipped most scenes, I felt pretty enthralled whenever there was plot to be had.
But now that I find it’s widely considered the best expansion…I’m somewhat mournful. Do I even play the remaining ones, or do I just quit here on such a massive high note? Are Dawntrail and Endwalker as good?
I need more Emet-Selch-Level characters…not Zenos-Always-Bored-And-Powerful-For-Some-Reason-But-Well-Beat-Him-Anyway..
submitted by /u/IsThereCheese
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Do any of the remaining expansions or post-expansion content match up to what Shadowbringers delivered? I was not ready for the beauty of Emet-Selch, Ardbert, and the gut-punch story. Compared to ARR that I practically rage-skipped most scenes, I felt pretty enthralled whenever there was plot to be had.
But now that I find it’s widely considered the best expansion…I’m somewhat mournful. Do I even play the remaining ones, or do I just quit here on such a massive high note? Are Dawntrail and Endwalker as good?
I need more Emet-Selch-Level characters…not Zenos-Always-Bored-And-Powerful-For-Some-Reason-But-Well-Beat-Him-Anyway..
submitted by /u/IsThereCheese
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...