As the title suggests, I’m having a really hard time with timing my release/summons and the beast not getting cleaved by a boss’s auto because it summons it right at my feet. Just wanted to check with the community if there is a tip or two, maybe something to summon it at range, that I’m missing. If it’s just a timing skill issue I can live with that ultimately and just improve.
Siren boss is the biggest culprit, I do fine going in with max beast health and myself high enough to make the next tent, but these autos when I rotate beasts are killing me.
submitted by /u/Sean_Kynetick
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Siren boss is the biggest culprit, I do fine going in with max beast health and myself high enough to make the next tent, but these autos when I rotate beasts are killing me.
submitted by /u/Sean_Kynetick
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...