The recent mogtomes encouraged us to go back into Bozja, but all I feel is dread over going back in there, continuing to try for the final notes I still need, and being continually disappointed. We have pity systems for things like EX mounts, and honestly I think the one thing the DT relic was missing was pity system for the atma (though the low needed amount helped keep that from being too much of a need for most people, but I stand by my opinion).
It's been years at this point - can we get a pity system for the notes in Bozja? I would buy a single note with a stack of 999 coins even if I just had a way to finally finish filling out the collection without having to depend on terrible drop rates and a Lady Luck who has turned her eyes from me on this front. Not to mention that one of the CEs I (and I bet many others) still need is one of the rarest to actually appear, so it just feels incredibly tedious and there's no sense of progression toward a goal, just repeated failures.
I'd even be willing to go back into Bozja to help friends in my FC and people I know if it felt like there was actually something we could progress toward that felt like it could be accomplished, rather than just agonizing gambles that rarely pay out (and can't be shared or traded so if your friend already has one and gets a second, it just feels WORSE for both of you).
Continue reading...
It's been years at this point - can we get a pity system for the notes in Bozja? I would buy a single note with a stack of 999 coins even if I just had a way to finally finish filling out the collection without having to depend on terrible drop rates and a Lady Luck who has turned her eyes from me on this front. Not to mention that one of the CEs I (and I bet many others) still need is one of the rarest to actually appear, so it just feels incredibly tedious and there's no sense of progression toward a goal, just repeated failures.
I'd even be willing to go back into Bozja to help friends in my FC and people I know if it felt like there was actually something we could progress toward that felt like it could be accomplished, rather than just agonizing gambles that rarely pay out (and can't be shared or traded so if your friend already has one and gets a second, it just feels WORSE for both of you).
Continue reading...