Beginner and I don't know what to do

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Ok ,so I wanted this game for a time and two days ago my boyfriend and I decided to give it a try.

The first day went pretty well, I chose conjurer and him gladiator and we did some quests . And since we had such a good time and we wanted to play together I decided to buy the standard edition so I could host a party to play with him . And well, today we tried to use controller instead of keyboard but it felt pretty bad to choose an enemy or a party member, we went back to keyboard, we did the first dungeon some more quests and my boyfriend got bored and I felt quite overwhelmed. I feel like an idiot for purchasing version instead of keeping the free trial , but I still want to play this game but everything is feeling like a lot , specially the combat and the gear . I saw some beginners guide but I still feel very lost . Any tips or recommendations of guides would be very helpful. Thanks

submitted by /u/Luna_Rath
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top