Academic Survey about Communication and Team Dynamics in MMORPGs (5-7 Mins)

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hey everyone,

I received permission from the mod team to post this here!

For my Bachelor's thesis at my University in Germany, I am investigating how communication methods, player interactions, and team dynamics affect coordination and player experience in MMORPGs.

I am running a short, anonymous survey and need active MMO players to help me hit my sample size so i can finish my Thesis.

A few infos about my survey below:

  • Time: 5–7 minutes
  • Privacy: 100% anonymous
  • OPTIONAL Incentive: Enter your Discord tag or email at the absolute end to join a raffle for five €10 Steam Coupons

Link to the Survey: https://forms.gle/kuc5uR9EFwF5Qn3y5

Thank you so much to anyone who takes a few minutes out of their day to help a student out. Happy to answer any general questions in the comments!

Cheers,

S7Law

submitted by /u/S7Law
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top