A first time player's perspective

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I want to get into ff14 and really immerse myself into the world so that I can finally retire from dota.

I have decided to keep a diary entry of my experience as a person going in blind. Unsure if I will post more of these but wanted to share my first one. Please keep in mind these are notes I scribbled down after my play session so the formatting is a little crappy. For context, I am a hot bunny warrior boy.

Main story:


  1. -world previously exploded, no one has any memories (wierd setup but okay)


  2. -people being kidnapped


  3. -some racism towards me by the npc at the housing???? (anti limsa molimsians???? wtf???? )


  4. -i got a lead that some tattooed thugs (derogatory???) were in charge of the kidnappings


  5. -yshtola- my angel- (clearly never going to happen)


  6. -im a chosen one (apparently its why yshotola remembered my vibe; and here I was thinking its cause i made my character hot af???)


  7. -some of the other chose one mogs in that cutscene looked terrible


  8. -i will meet yshtola again under the light of the crystal

Warrior story:


  1. -im in a sky town but my warrior guild hall feels like a basement (story so far is giving cop fan fic)


  2. -everyone looks like a narc


  3. -im clearly meant to be a rogue/dps player, idk why I was fooling myself into being a tank


  4. -went to a dark crab cave


  5. -got completely swarmed by a whole crab army and honestly, i did feel pretty bad ass (stark frieren vibes?)


  6. -i stopped paying attention but somehow there was a kid involved that i saved and all i could think about was how did a kid end up in this crab army cave?? hes surely dead tomorrow when he ends up in the dragon lair he wanders too next. Or even worse, he wanders the streets filled with these nasty limsa molimsians????? (where will the hate end????)
submitted by /u/Anuutok
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top