When I try to access the forums on any device connected to my home internet network, I get "429 Too Many Requests."
This has been happening for a while and I don\\'t understand why, because I\\'ve only ever accessed the website like normal. I\\'ve never spamed the website with refreshes or anything. I can log in on mobile data just fine. I don't have this issue on any other website.
Is there any way to fix this or find out why my IP address is getting banned/temp banned?
Continue reading...
This has been happening for a while and I don\\'t understand why, because I\\'ve only ever accessed the website like normal. I\\'ve never spamed the website with refreshes or anything. I can log in on mobile data just fine. I don't have this issue on any other website.
Is there any way to fix this or find out why my IP address is getting banned/temp banned?
Continue reading...