Yuri-Chan's Anime Library

try haibane renmei ^^ it's so good! I found it bittorrent at www.mininova.org

Haibane...very mixed feelings about it, lol...on the one hand it's very touching and all, and has very nice music too, but on the other hand I strongly dislike that kind of weak-ass fatalistic thinking. At the end I was feeling like going to /slap around the author for making the characters such wusses :arg:

That said, it's good nonwithstanding, just be prepared to cry rivers and be emotionally shaken for the next few days :tounge-3:

If any of you watch Bleach anime (which you all should!), the manga is definitely worth reading...its sooo good.

http://www.bleachforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

a few groups are currently translating it, but you should be able to get most of the past releases on bittorrent or mIRC ^^

btw aluc I have all of Gundam Seed Destiny since (1-24) if you need any =P

I like this thread, so I Bump

blurgle gah sheesh i waaaaaant it alllll, god thanks so much for the sites, this sure as hell pwns using kazaa, ive got the first 39 ep's of bleach(is it ongoing?), the first kenshin series(when he was the batosai). i love inuyasha but up until now all ive had as a resource is adult swim; ;. thanks guys this is the best!

aaah man , I love Bleach... I stopped dlin' cuz of deployment, but I'm back in operations at this time, but my connection speed is slow lol... can anybody help me!!!! haha , I need from ep 23+... if anybody can hook me up !!! ftp or somethin' let me know!

Back