You know what really grinds my gears?

Sojourn

Banned for hotter e-lovin.
People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

Saves on gas.

Fiko has a point.

Also, happy Fallout 3 day, guys!

IDK Horses intake could cost more. They need fuel even if you aren't going anywhere. Plus you need to watch out for their exaust.

Do not derail my rant thread you assholes this is SERIOUS BIDNESS.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Rek you know once you reach 10,000 posts you are kicked out of the LS right?

I think the tarutaru council should convene and change this. I'm gonna hit it before the new year at this rate...

Back