WoW Players

I have a few characters on the Lightning's Blade and Moon Guard servers. I play mostly on Daekiljen or Pinkie Pie over on Lightning's Blade.

Sup gang! Ended up resubbing to Warcrack last month after game hopping for a while. Moved all my toons over to Moon Guard *horde* to play with some RL friends, it's an RP server but none of us are into RP (yeah I dunno why they started on the server either...). Just finished getting all the classes to 85 cuz I was bored and kinda looking forward to MoP. Hit me up on Falk#1266 if anyone's still playing!

I recently activated for a free 7 days (open to anyone with inactive accounts I think).. very tempted to buy MoP after that badass opening movie..

Been saying for months how I want to be a Panda monk, jokingly, not planning on actually buying it.

Very tempted though..

I'm waiting for awhile to see how things go with MoP, but it will be something I jump in and out of as I did before.

FFXI has been eating more time steadily since I started back up at the end of July.

The opening movie for MoP was quite good, will be interested to see what that new class can do.

Yeah, I love the opening. I can't see myself devoting much time to it though, if I even buy MoP..

Blizzard just billed me for six months.... I haven't played in awhile, but now I've paid for the next six months guess I'll play a bit but will likely cancel the account come December.

To clarify, I just never bothered to cancel the sub and forgot about until a $70 transaction email popped up yesterday....lol.

I did worse. Meant to pay for one month on Xbox live. Skipping through prompts is a bad idea. Paid for a year. Owned.

Was confused as to why Xbox live charged $65 the next day until I figured it out.

And by worse I mean I consciously did it really lol

Ugh that sucks Aang, did that once myself. Finally booted the Warcrack bug permanently though since the only draw to WoW anymore, for me anyways, is trying out new content when an xpac is released. Finally realized that pretty much everything in that game feels the same.

I gave up shortly before the newest expansion. Enjoyed it for a while but never really settled in with a super fun group of people to play with and on balance the story lines, quests, and artwork in FF were always much more appealing. WoW is a lot more tactical I think but it gets very repetitive in that sort of sense.

Wow is one if those games I always fell back on after ffxi. Something I play for a bit until I get bored. I actually enjoy the lore more than anything.

The lore is interesting but I feel like FF does a better job integrating lore into the quests themselves.

WoW... it was something easier to get into while I was in Iraq. I ended up in an elite guild called Iron Dragon I think it was... my days of really enjoying MMOs ended then lol. I played my Death Knight (Unholy suckas!) until I took out the Lich King and that was it for me.. never looked back since lol. I've never really enjoyed any MMO the same way I enjoyed FFXI.

Same deal for me really. Once Arthas went down the game pretty much ended for me since the only reason I really played Warcrack was because of the story from the RTS games.

Back