WoW comedy

WOW's currency cannot be compared to FFXI's currency because 1) the best drops are off mobs and are BoP and 2) the only use for gold is to buy enchants.

If you get into a guild then your enchants are free and the drops are free, so you end up just being a rich asshole.

Like me.

So far, I've received TONS of things for free... Yet you can not nearly say there is 'no need' for gold. The BEST items and weapons are BOP... not all. Every weapon except two I have gotten so far (Smite's Hammer and Toxic Avenger) were bind on equip; sellable, and also buyable. Gold has very many uses... Maybe not as useful at Lv.60 where all you want is the pimp purples from UBRS, but otherwise...

Jotaru said:
So far, I've received TONS of things for free... Yet you can not nearly say there is 'no need' for gold. The BEST items and weapons are BOP... not all. Every weapon except two I have gotten so far (Smite's Hammer and Toxic Avenger) were bind on equip; sellable, and also buyable. Gold has very many uses... Maybe not as useful at Lv.60 where all you want is the pimp purples from UBRS, but otherwise...

Purples are MC, blues are UBRS.

Don't get me wrong, gold is useful pre-60, but once you hit 60 everything worth getting is BOP except for the arcanite reaper and certain pieces of your blue set.

Gold has no value except to buy enchants, mounts, and potions.

Aye, maybe true, but as long as some sucker will still buy it, and others will still sell other currency, it has value =) And that's all that would interest me.

roflicious.

FInally downloaded this last night as I slept (3 hour on dial up) and I woke up to watch it... Its hilarious. Every time I think of him yelling

"LEEEEEEROY... JEEEENKIIIIINS!"

I just bust out laughing. I've had a few people look at me funny at work today, rofl.

hahahaha

Finally watched this.

Too bad i keep getting smacked by lv 60s on my 18 char or i might get into that game

:arg:

I would go play more (watching that made me want to play more =( but for some reason my latency shoots over 2.7 seconds at home even though FFXI is fine... Guess I'll have to wait to go back to school =(

Shrike -> Join a PVE server! Don't get pwnt!

And yes, I can see Boots doing this. HILARIOUS!

Back