World Cup

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Well, Japan fell apart at the end... They held off Australia 1 to 0 for 80% of the game and then towards the end, Australia scored 3 goals.... Japan just fell apart I guess.

Now, hearing/watching the US team getting spanked by the Czech team... Within the first 5 minutes, Czech had 1 goal with 2 more soon to follow. That game isnt over yet, but it might as well be.

Thoughts? Favorite teams?

My fav. would be Germany and French, although I would support JP against those two simply because JP is Asian :tounge-1:
US-Czech 0-3 now :confused:

Yep. US Lost, 3-0.

The GF wants Germany to win... she says that she's looking for the team with the cuter guys. She said it was a toss up between Germany and Italy, Germany wins because their uniform is better. :confused:

Anyhow... We watched the U.S. / Japan game awhile back in February, didn't think either team would go that far.

I normally go for Germany in the World Cup.

GREECE FTW!!!

err wait, Olympics over...

Go Trinidad!?

Ha! already gave up mood in japan.
and nice picture! > Tiizii

I watched it at lunch, Go Japan!

its at 1-1 now >.> and I cant figure out how to get streaming feed to my computer, I guess they block it off here.

brazil up 3-1 now

wish they'd finish and put a baseball game on

baseball is for losers, football for the win! OLEEEE OLE OLE OLE~~~~ OLE~~, OLLLEEEE~~~

sayin for the win is for losers

I don't like soccer.. but I like tiizii's post....

Back