Workin Hard or Hardly Workin?

How many hours a week do you work?

• 0-0.1 hours, Work? Uh FFXI is my full time job.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I work about 64 hours a week, usually no less than 64.

I still make time for life & FF11.

(40 of those hours, I get to surf the net part of time, one thing I love about working in I.T.)

Month of June I worked a total of 265 hours. :blue-cry:
Unlike Aang, I don't have a life or much time to play ff.

I work about 20 hours a week with class fulltime. Course, I'm not sure that you can really call it working...I monitor a computer lab and answer the help desk phone, meaning I do about 4 hours a week of actual work and 16 hours of...FFXI :eek:

I've always been jealous of those guys who can land a job like that. In shcool, I got stuck delivering pizza for papa johns or my favorite i took physics one summer and worked an asphalt paving job when i wasn't in class. Can you say 100+ degree heat of texas + 300 degree asphalt! It was fun though, all the other crew guys would teach me dirty phrases in spanish. Then they'd laugh when i would repeat them cause the phrases usually implied my having gay sex with something. Ahhh.... summer jobs.

yeah, Talfus! /comfort

I work 40 hrs with 4 classes in Falls.

I know a hell of a lot more than 0 ppl that play FFXI constantly >.>;

fess up!

I have been working roughly 20 hours a week for the last 3-4 years while being a full time student. Since February of this year, I work 25 hours a week. Hate having to work my job schedule around my school schedule. It makes for many jobs not wanting you since they themselves dont have flexible positions. Almost done with school.... almost done with school... :D

~Pitlith

I average about 60 during slow season. During busy season, Jan-March, lets just say I don't see the sun. I usually work 8am-12am and half days on saturday (half day being 9-5). But one has to work hard to play hard, not to mention I travel about 70% of the year on top of it. So I know how you feel Talf.

about 40 hours a week though 5-12am FFXI :D

Back