Wootness

Tarnak

Naked Thief
75blu.jpg

Discuss

You hire gilsellers to level your account while you're sleeping.

I wouldn't suggest trying to get it from Shadow Dragon, I've heard horror stories :eek: I've heard it needs to have hate switching between people in 3 different directions and all kinds of other crazy crap.

Ash Dragon definitely uses it, and Dahak's use it though they tend to wipe the floor with entire parties with it :eek:

Double Dragonian would probably be a good call, that or Dynamis-Xarc. Go for Dahak's if you have several people and a WHM :x

The easiest way is probably to get it from the NM in Dynamis - Buburimu that only uses Body Slam.

I'm not sure if you can learn stuff in Dynamis, but SE's comment about "if the mob doesn't yield exp you can't learn stuff" is proven false in Beseiged apparently.

Araius said:
I wouldn't suggest trying to get it from Shadow Dragon, I've heard horror stories :eek: I've heard it needs to have hate switching between people in 3 different directions and all kinds of other crazy crap.

Ash Dragon definitely uses it, and Dahak's use it though they tend to wipe the floor with entire parties with it :eek:

Double Dragonian would probably be a good call, that or Dynamis-Xarc. Go for Dahak's if you have several people and a WHM :x

I wouldnt do it in Dbl. Dragonian... the Berzerker's Slam is ridiculous and can wipe anyone near it, the point of the BC is to try and avoid that move.... not to mention thats 30 KS youre playing with lol

Dar~

Kalia said:
I'm not sure if you can learn stuff in Dynamis, but SE's comment about "if the mob doesn't yield exp you can't learn stuff" is proven false in Beseiged apparently.

According to some, that comment was mistranslated (no wai!). It was supposed to have read something close to "you must be close enough to the mob to yield exp". If you get the "Too far to gain experience points" message, you can't learn it, but you can learn spells regardless of whether or not the mob actually gives xp.

yea, Dynamis - Buburimu ftw in that case lol. That fucker just sits there and spams Body Slam over and over lol.

Back