Woah ... Slow Down A Bit ...

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So I rolled a new character on a new world to experience the story again and make some gil, because I am poor and I wanted to see how much 4 (incl. base) expansions worth of MSQ will give me in gil minus some small things like repairs and the odd teleport.

I am at level 18 in the MSQ, I am level 32.

SLOW THE ^&*( DOWN

So I have done NOTHING accept MSQ and class quests - which as I am going to be a summoner - I cannot unlock my job stone quests till the girdanian quest with the fairies. I am done my class quests and I am this level 32 arcanist running around doing MSQ and the odd unlock quest and getting not only "preferred server" reward (and - I think???) the "road to 70" boost.

Christ. The XP was not like this in my day. I don't mind it but I can understand how a new player could get to 50 long before the MSQ catches up with them.

This might lead to the "why are running around with out a job stone" - they probably haven't gotten that far or are legit stupid.

My only real complaint is the following:

You give me boat loads of XP but very little if any gil for the MSQ quests.

I am not asking for wow level of gil here (5 mil in 3 quests). But ya know maybe a 1k or 500-1k? Gil means nothing anyways with the markets overrun by bots and undercutting. There is no economy. So why not be a smidge more generous?

Also level 32 and you wont let me do my summoner job stone because of MSQ. The actual %^&* wrong with you? LOL. I am that player - above level 30 and no job stone.

Continue reading...

Back