Wings of the Goddess images

Varda

Clothcraft Cat
Just ran into these on IGN: http://media.pc.ign.com/media/906/906316/imgs_1.html They've got some interesting pictures there from the upcoming expansion. Highlights: Ochus, another new mob, and lots of location shots that look eerily similar to Ronfaure, Jugner, Gustaberg, and Saruta. I guess it's supposed to be what those areas looked like in ages past.

Really cool pictures, check them out!

Call me a noob but is there a way to magnify those pics? I click on them but it pops up an advertisement that I can't for the life of me figure out how to close / get past back to the picture... grr.

Let's do the time warp again!

Some really neat ones in there. I think you're right Varda, they've just used the same areas we're used to going & put them back in time pre-war.

Call me a noob but is there a way to magnify those pics? I click on them but it pops up an advertisement that I can't for the life of me figure out how to close / get past back to the picture... grr.

Oh yeah, I ran into that too. I'm not sure what did the trick, but after a few tries I was able to get one of the pictures to show up. Then "previous" and "next" got me easily to the others. Not really sure what I did to get the first one to come up, though. :(

Just saw Eticket's link, and people should definitely check out the pictures there instead of the IGN link I provided.

Yea, it works now. Just instead of the pictures, it would load only the advert.

all i have to say is.... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

-ara

I have a couple of things to say about this upcoming expansion.

1.) Is it just me or do the new orcs look like fat Darth Vaders?

2.) I haven't spent all that much time in castle Zvahl; but does it look exactly the same in the past as it does in the present?

I would also like to speculate right now that we get rank 11-15 in the past. Thats just my guess, but I would say that it would be very easy for them to do. I would also say that we get Time Mage if I could figure out what they would be able to do, but I don't.

That's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

SE are very innovative, the stuff with the new jobs is just totally out of left field, but it works and pretty good at that :) I'd imagine they could come up with somethin pretty cool with Time Mage. For example, look at PUP being able to equip stuff to an automaton with its own inventory; having a loadout of BLU spells that you set, each one giving you special stats, traits, etc, while having a cap to spells you can set... Corsair's rolling mini-game.. Although now its seems like they've covered most bases, with having BLU as the 'TP-based mage', so not sure how they'd go about it without somewhat 'copying' it, or BLM, or RDM. It could still be fun in its own right, but just giving it nukes / buffs / debuffs of different elements would be kinda lame.

I am really interested in how they are going to bring this expansion into the game... That is sort of what perplexes me at the moment...

Looks good.

Back