Windower 3.24

Aura

FC/Active Member
I understand nobody here uses Windower, but just for the sake of spreading information, a new version was released this morning at www.windower.net. Supposedly it fixes some bugs related to macros and chat log erasure.

Man, if I used Windower this would be cool.

Oh btw, I got a PC question Kalia, lol >.>

Recently, my Keyboard is acting like shit, it randomly turns into a US KB (if you don't know, US and EU Keyboards dont have letters at the same place) and caps lock key would be engaged while it isn't supposed to be...
But after 10min or so, it' would go back to its normal function... My Keyboard works fine on any other program, so it just screws up with FFXI and I gotta restart it sometimes...
But maybe I should go see Windower forums, am just being lazy^^;

try going to Start->Control Panel->Regional and Language Options->Languages->Details. There you should see a list of all installed keyboard layouts that your system is using. If the only thing listed is an EU keyboard layout, then I have no idea what the problem could be. If you have an EU and a US keyboard layout installed, then the problem could be that you're accidentally hitting the keyboard shortcut to switch between them. I don't know off the top of my head what the keyboard shortcut is, I think it involves Ctrl+Shift+something else though.

Back