Will you move to another server?

Move Worlds?

• Yes, I will move.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • No, I won't move.

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • I'm considering it or waiting to see what happens.

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Just my curious side...

How many people would consider changing servers once this is available to players?

Vote above and maybe post your reasoning.

For the update challenged:

You can move 1 account to another world of your choice for about $25 USD or 3,000 YEN. The restiction appears to be that you can only do it every 90 days.

What is your thought?

Replying to my own question:

Move worlds? No Thanks, Unless Valefor was seriously overrun with immigrants. (no pun intended.)

The day after I finish Aegis I plan to change servers to get away from you Aang! LAWL!

On an actual serious note, no way. Also, Valefor is a pretty decent server imo, we do not have as many RMT as other servers, our RMT do not kill Tiamat/JoL, and the endgame congestion isn't so bad as it is on many other servers.

I dont think anyone would move, maybe we can make other LSes leave

I wanted to vote, but I couldn't find the option "Anything to get away from you suckers" :p

-benny

I thought about it a long time ago, but I realized that the reason I log in isn't as much for the game as it is the interaction with other people. I know a more than a few people on this server (some almost longer than I've known people in RL). I look at the other servers and realize that we've got it pretty good.

Move again? I'm originally from Ramuh. hehe.

Quetzicoatl server people starting to kill fafnir lol

Know a lot of people on Fenrir, but if anything I'd just move one of my mules there. Definitely not moving Ara.

Valefor for life!

Back