Where my Thievin' Bros. and Sistas @!

Valgavv

'Former - Master Thief'
FC/Active Member
Sup sup, was wonderin' where my Partners in crime @? i.e. Archain, Alexia, and Yuriku.... Holla @cha boi!~:shades02: Tell me what's good for the stealin' up in the world of FF...:bfg:

Hi val,

I'm gald to hear your safe and doing well. ^^ Things have been going great in ffxi. I just recently recieved my AF2 hat, which is awsome.

As of recently I've been spening a lot of time skilling up while farming angel skins in Kufat tunnel. Archian finaly convinced me to get the full hetacomb set lol. So i've been practicly living in kuftal tunnel. ^^

Dynamis just isn't the same without you. Will you be coming back soon?

Yuri

I'm enjoying life, I'm sticking with this job. There don't seem to be many that play it, I really love it. I'm no longer saving money for Angel Skins or Hecatomb synths so I can actually start building a gil pool again (it was a huge drain). The set is amazing though, I'm surprised that I don't see more of it around. I was just messing with it yesterday while recovering some XP and it does it's job well, especially on pots.

I'm devoting money now to the upgrade of the Relic Dagger and dumping Merit points into THF's "A-" dagger skill to bring it on par with some of the other classes in terms of rating.

I'm working on some of the other subjobs for THF and I've still got a few I need to work on. It looks as if WHM (Fafnir pit death prevention), DRK (THF with Stun and SOULEATER!), and SAM (Meditate!) will be my next foucs...I have to try them out =).

I've done over 30 something Dynamis runs and have yet to receive any of the 2AF set, I guess some will be coming my way eventually.

My TH is still broken.

I had done quite a few Dynamis without recieving any AF2 also Arch and then got 2 pieces, one of which I believe is immensely rare, in 2 weeks. Your luck can really change just like that you'll get yours soon enough =)

Weee, I miss playin' alot. THere's a possibility I might be able to play while in country, I'm crossing my fingers. But its good to hear from you guys again. heh ya Yuri, Arch made me want that set somethin' serious also, hehe but I wanted to see how the over abundance of dex would be like usin' the dragon set (wish it didn't look so funny @_@;;). Ya arch, I would have to agree with you also, playin' thf job has been great. It had it's rough spots, but you can defintely stand out from the rest if you hook your char up right. Kinda makes me think back to my plan of picking a job when I first started. Plan was to hit up thf job so I could farm easily when I started to lvl ninja. But the job kinda just stuck on me. Love bein' a thf. I just hope when I come back I can still be up there with you hard hittin' mugs... hope I don't fall too far behind. Garret you thf wanna be!!, hehe... hiya doin' man, haven't heard much from ya at all. Glad you still alive and kicking. Has the Galkasaur mastered the art of hold off the terrible Jourg and Tiamat?, when I come back you know I wanna see you solo them. :D haha jk, it's good hearing from you guys again, lol it's funny we don't have any showers in the field right now, but we have internet. @_@;; 1 more day left, and shower time! but until then .. baby wipes yes! Anyway, I won't be postin' for about a week, gotta do the whole equipment turn in bs.. arch u know how it is be prior service.... but I'll definately keep the love a live and let you guys know of my presense on this forum.

Val good to hear from you man, hope you doing ok, we miss your presence in game as well as on vent. We attempted Jormy last weekend and brought it down to 10% with about 35-37 ppl, man you should seen us RNGs our sole purpose was to kite the VT-IT bombs around in circles for 5 hours , was nuts (and really tiring). Btw see you got your "master thief" sig made , pretty kick ass i still need to get one but too damn lazy.
We look forward to your return (whenever it may be) , keep in touch and godspeed friend:goodboys:

Yar hey man, guess you prolly know by looking at other threads but we finally beat Tiamat!! lol and Garr was sleeping... Poor <Galka>.

Had some issues with hate here and there but we all pulled together for the win.

Now the drops on the other hand... meh..

Was great fun, wish you were there last night man and look forward to you coming home soon to help us kill again.

Take it easy man, and keep your head down. hehe

Talf :shades02:

NEO, you wanna be a thief too? :shades02: nah I'm just joshin' ya.. ofcourse I'll give my boy a shout out!!!! To my boy Neo Da Devilbane, miss ya much bro, hopin' you keepin' it real out there in FFxi, you betta be holdin' down the fort up until the time of my return heh. Yaaaaaaah Talf.. just got the news... great job. MAAAAAAN wish I was there to see the drg fall. heh.. but good deal anyway. heey, somebody ask Alu if he sent the Scorp Harness back to me, or is he still holdin' on to it.. I gotta make sure my stuff is still activated lol, haven't checked since that last update.... army internet sux at the time, and the update didn't like me. lol.. I need to get that done. to make sure Val stays alive. other then that, trew tells me the shell is growing and is doing very well, I'm glad to hear that. Don't worry Sarg, I didn't ferget aboutcha heh. Good hearing from you all. Well, time to get back to work, until next time... laterz...

You tooo corvac, good hearin' from you aswell, Isawwy you had to kite bombs though lol that musta been a biotch.. but with them sweeeet ass strider boots, it was a task worthy of your abilities hehe... keeep them commin' Corv, and I'll see you again soon:shades02:

Watch out, V, as of yesterday my THF is now lvl 16 and on the rise! It's kind of freeking fun, too. My Sneak Attack => Combo packs a wallop!

Back