Where is Sarahlynn?

Lord.. that was one long fight. Bet the people trying to get up were frustrated lol.

Old video, should check out Avesta's blog, he has every NM he's solo'd on it.

Err, that one is pretty new isn't it? I've seen his website, but never saw that one.

Avesta also has ridiculous gear and sometimes spends a hell of a lot of money to win his fights. I can't recall if it's obvious if you don't read japanese but he's always carrying vile, vile+1 and whatever the best ether is (pro?), all that stuff, and he's not shy about using them if needed. Anyways I certainly think Sarah is at least as good. Mostly you need patience and the ability to not let your attention waver for hours on end... /kneel.

-benny

Avesta also has ridiculous gear and sometimes spends a hell of a lot of money to win his fights. I can't recall if it's obvious if you don't read japanese but he's always carrying vile, vile+1 and whatever the best ether is (pro?), all that stuff, and he's not shy about using them if needed. Anyways I certainly think Sarah is at least as good. Mostly you need patience and the ability to not let your attention waver for hours on end... /kneel.

WoW is very consumable/medicine use based in a lot of situations, but less apt to use stat boosting food like in FF. When I solo on BLU I usually have a few medicines for emergencies, basically a vile or vile +1 and a hi-reraiser potion; instant use vs. 30s use for the gorgets and hairpins, but I use a gorget at the start of a grind session.

Back