Whats With The 2.1-2.55 Hate?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Seriously? Ok let me start off by saying I HATED and i mean hated 1-50 for 90% of the experience, it was dull, boring and uninspiring in every way except ending quests and some other ones that I wont go into detail about because this post isn't focused on that.

I've been playing for about 3 weeks now, I am completely in love with this game, I have no lifed the f*** out of it since I started playing, and im almost at HW which is said to be the best DLC story wise, and DARK KNIGHT AAAAAAAAA, but anyway..

I dreaded the infamous '2.1-2.55' quests, a journey only the strongest of willed people could surpass, at least thats what it was made out to be... I agree the starting quests where you go about moving the HQ of scions, can get pretty dull, but the following storylines were actually quite fun? I am just about finished right now, couple more quests to go but, I feel this is misleading in a way for a new player, I was almost tempted to buy a skip at end of 1-50 because of all the shit I read about these 100 quests, and the fact I had a terrible time for the most part during the 1-50 experience. That shiva fight put goosebumps up my back, when everything froze and she does that clap thingy, its so cinematic, idk how to explain well but godamn, it flowed so nice with the music.. And Ramuh, my god, not on the level of shiva imo but still, cool as shit.. Also even just the intertwining storylines about betrayal and uprest in cities, its interesting, it has me wanting to know what happens next and what not.

So basically all in all, the premise of this post is if someone like me is out there right now, reading reddit posts about how bad the early game is, and how much more dreadful 2.1-2.55 is, its really not that bad *IN MY OPINION\*, its actually quite good most of the time and I enjoyed it.

submitted by /u/Irxsh
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back