What type of player are you when it comes to hard content?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I noticed that when it comes to hard content, there seem to be mostly two types of players.

1) The one who is in for the reward

2) The one who is in for the challenge

And I am interested what type of person you are. Or if you are secret third thing.

Because when I started doing Extremes in earnest, I did the current Dawntrail Extreme, cleared it and after that I joined a farming party. After ten clears and 20 totems I was bored out of my mind. I didn't want to do the same fight over and over and over again for a reward that I am probably not even going to use.

Then it dawned on me that I liked the challenge. So I went back and cleared all the other Extremes and now the most fun I can have is helping out others clearing them. I join practice parties each Friday to help out.

So, what kind of player are you? Are you in for the reward or the challenge? Or both? Or something else? I'll love to read your answers.

submitted by /u/MrsLittletall
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top