What the cat dragged in, Part 3!

Neodevilbane

Master of the Martini
First person to guess which LS member this is wins a stack of Earth Crystals.

kelly.jpg

OK, here's a more recent pic of this notorious individual :

moravius.jpg

Hint: He's Melee.

Last edited:
You jackass, you edited my hair, and not to mention that picture is like two years old.

heheh, my bad. It was orange. I swore you put one up a long time ago, though, where you did have pink hair.

Thats the only pic I ever posted on Intuition/Trans forums, and it was RED, jeez.

So its a bad picture, stuff it. :number1:

No, you posted at least one other that's since become a dead link. Where you had brown hair maybe? I don't remember, it's been {long time}.

There are pictures of me on the internet....

If you find one that is accurate.....

20,000 GIL to you.

Corvac, Garret, Pitlith are all NOT ELIGIBLE. (And they cant share info!)

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Dunno where even to begin, Aang... don't know your real name, your gmail address yields no results, a search on your nick only brings up a couple of Alla posts, you're not on ffxiplayers.

Neodevilbane said:
Dunno where even to begin, Aang... don't know your real name, your gmail address yields no results, a search on your nick only brings up a couple of Alla posts, you're not on ffxiplayers.

I know.. it's great.

lol

I'm a medic part-time
I'm in Virginia
I have a Xanga site.
I have a personal website.

With the info I provided here + info from a forum profile, it will lead you to a recent picture of me. I just was able to find it.... ;)

What happens...

This is what happens (another hint) when I run a bad call in the back of my ambulance:

img_0144.jpg

img_0139.jpg

More hints... if you cant get it Neo.

Congratulations Ekan....

Lol neo...

Neo didn't think is was easy, LOL.... I had to give hints.

That picture on Xanga is probably, atleast seven years old... taken at Disney World in Florida. Pictures below are from Fall 2004.

Here's some more recent pictures:

My partner Ashley and I:

Chillin1.jpg

and

Steven2.jpg

I have better Pics of Ashley, but I'm not sharing. :devilange

Last edited:
Back