What Really Grinds My Gears...

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
What really grinds my gears is people who run these mega sized Free Companies and treat their fc mates, especially new players, as live stock to just farm fc points. I see these people up in their level 20s-50s or even higher who are still new to the game, and still know next to nothing about what they're doing. Examples are people who don't go updating their armor when its 10+ levels below their class level, people who are dying or struggling through new areas because they don't know about summoning their chocobos to fight with them or heal them, people who go through dungeons and don't know about their class abilities and just do whatever, and more and more.

If you find out about a person playing on a console, inform them they can hook up a computer keyboard so they can talk to other people, and if you are now finding this out inform others.

If you see a random new player, teach them about some aspects of the game. If you are one of those FC owners who run these giant FCs with hundreds of players and you do NOTHING for the new player you just scouted, you are one of the worst kinds of players in my experience. I've been scouted by giant FCs before and I've been there knowing absolutely nothing about the class or game. And the worst part about that is...we don't realize we know anything.

So please from one player to another, help others.

submitted by /u/Oograth-in-the-Hat
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back