What is mean light refraction??

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
[youtube]8Sq-VmBMHkw[/youtube]

Saw this on attack of the show today, had to share for those who didn't see it lol

ya, saw it on there too. THA GOVMT IS UP TO IT AGAINS!!!

-ara

"everywhere we look, the visible spectrum, is rainbows..."

*sigh* I work with people like this.

OMG ITS MAGIC!!!!

joffjoff:arg::arg:joffjoff

Edit:

btw, wtf is a "Neverending Thrist"???

Its about time. I seriously hope you guys let that video sink in. These kinds of things are starting to happen all around us every day and nobody seems to notice. If we dont do something about it soon we will all be drinking Technicolor water that tastes like unicorns.

Now, im not going to just sit here and try to insult you with 'scare tactics'. Rather, I will propose fixes to this terrible disaster of apocolyptic proportions that will, more often than not, kill ALL your children and loved ones. So here it goes...

Im pretty sure that to make things turn white like clothing, you clean them with bleach. Through deductive reasoning I have surmised that we clean up our lakes, streams and water reserves with high concentrated mixtures of bleach and ammonia.

You can thank me later at my community hero's parade.

rofl ash...

save us all!

I vote for Ash's plan... and will be stocking up alcohol and soda instead of water.

On a more serious note, even if this video is staged, these people are out there. If the past eight years in public education has done nothing else, it's opened my eyes to the chaos that will be the future leaders. I'm too easily annoyed by stupidity, I need a nice ice cabin in the Antarctic.

ash, when i run for senator, will you be my campaign manager?

-ara

thanks! Burning River Fest is this weekend and they are doing a special thing for the 25th year since its completion. Hopefully it involves getting drunk on burning river for cheap and sticking it to the man.

I was TA'ing for a college Biology I class and had just a couple of things they had to learn.. and a lot never got it:

1. How do we get rid of feces at sewer plants? Most said dump chemicals on it. When in fact it is a completely biological process and if you dump chemicals on it, it kills the bacteria doing all the work and you are .. covered it shit!

2. What would happen if all the trees died? We would all die. Photosynthesis is the only thing keeping us all alive and trees contribute the major portion.

Everyone thinks there is some magic way around these simple facts .. but there is not.

Nice Ash, sounds like it should be a good time this year. Be sure to put a couple down for me. I will stick to my 日本酒

I don't know what it is but I can watch aelf's sig for hours on end

While the specifics of this video are obviously incorrect with respect to heavy metals and such, I think there is another danger here. This rainbow effect is clearly due to the presence of dihydrogen monoxide. Sure the video is laughable, but it's easy to get lulled into a feeling of safety and overlook potentially dangerous compounds like this one.

Check out the FAQ so you can stay well-informed.

On that note, Varda, I think I'm going to dust off my petition to end Women's Suffrage. Too long women have wrongly carried the unnecessary burden of unjust suffrage. This bizarre and unreasonable system must come to an end! I encourage all women who care for their well-being to call their Senators and CongressMan and demand that the end Women's Suffrage not only here, but throughout the world. This is one important social issue that Middle Eastern countries have made great strides in. As America, it is our tradition to take the great ideas from around the world and do them better and this is no exception!

Back