What furniture is in your mog house?

Ravel

Mayor of Vomp Hill
Fuck aesthetics, we all want functionality and storage, right?

What's in your mog house?

I have a bunch of caissons in mine since they have 3 storage and earth elemental strength of 6 per 5x2 unit to get overwhelming earth energy since I'm a jack-of-all-trades crafter and am more likely to synth something than desynth it. Plus, I could craft them myself on the cheap.

However, I was poking around and saw consoles, which are 4 storage and lightning elemental strength of 6 per 2x3 unit.

I'm thinking about crafting up some consoles and just wondered what you guys have (in general). :note:

ono_10-02-2007_002.jpg

That was 62 storage back in October, and the Christmas event has pushed me up to 68 storage with two new items. Once I get the new bonecraft guild item, I might be able to push up the storage a lot more, but going to be a month or two before that happens, need 150k more guild points.

Last edited:
Here's what I've been working on lately while bored at work in the morning :eek: Potential setup to have powerful moghancement of many different elements just by switching one piece of furniture. Got it set up to do powerful Experience, Light, Dark, Region, Water, Fishing, Bastok Conquest (though I'm Sandy right now), Alchemy (though powerful doesn't do anything), Desynthesis, Lightning, and eventually Fire (need to work on choco digging, plus get AM's and SM's done).

Yes, I'm insane.

Sass' Mog

"Library"
pol2007-10-1419-09-22-07.jpg

Bedroom
pol2007-10-1419-13-21-90.jpg

Console
pol2007-10-1419-16-58-68.jpg

Kitchen area
pol2007-10-1419-18-20-89.jpg

The Christmas trees are out now. These pictures are a couple months old. Enhancement is Lighting/Experience but can change to Woodworking just by taking the bed out! lol

That's purty Sass :cool: Where'd you get the Betta? I need to find me a fisherman to fish me one up, I still have my Goldfish Set sitting in storage :p

I love those event eggs, wish I gotten them :eek:

That's purty Sass :cool: Where'd you get the Betta? I need to find me a fisherman to fish me one up, I still have my Goldfish Set sitting in storage :p

I love those event eggs, wish I gotten them :eek:

Thanks! I <3 my MH!

Elvier catches them waiting for Besiged in Aht Urgan. lol However my bowl is one made during the event from the first time around. =^^=

I like my strong alchemy enhancement. Does me a world of good ;p

something like 180/178 eye soups now too ;p

edit:

i have strong gold enhancement for my goldsmith mule. current synth i'm doing for skill i've gotten 1.2 levels with 0 breaks and done 70 synths :)

Back