What Fps Do You Get On Average?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I play on a Dell G3 laptop with an intel i5-8300H processor (2.30 GHz) with 8gb of RAM and an NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics card. I HAVE to leave it plugged in in order to play the game with any decent FPS, unplugged I sit about 15 FPS. Plugged in I cap at 60, average about 55ish most days but with all the events going on/release of the patch I've noticed significant drops, leaving me hovering somewhere between 45 to 50 FPS. Oh, and I play on Aether-Adamantoise. I have no idea if that's a popular server or not.

Also of note, I've noticed my laptop making scary clunking noises anytime I play. Haaaa. Great time for my computer to start croaking, being quarantine and all. I was already worried because the fan is CONSTANTLY running when I play the game/my keyboard gets very hot, but I don't know what else to do about it.

I guess my question is, what FPS do you average/cap at and what specs do you run? Or, god forbid my computer does actually croak and I have to get a new one, what specs do you recommend I get minimum to ensure I have a decent FPS rate?

submitted by /u/thisisdrivingmebatty
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back