What are u doing while we w8?

Skies of Arcadia :p

was playing rose with a friend till the servers died ; ;

Stel's probably spending quality time with Seer.

I'll admit, I rofl'd.

I spent some time at my GF's, and now I"m home peeling skin off my back and chest XD Got sunburnt as hell last night, and currently from the middle of my back to my belly button in front has all peeled off, its quite disgusting and painful. But hey, you asked.

Jotaru said:
I'll admit, I rofl'd.

I spent some time at my GF's, and now I"m home peeling skin off my back and chest XD Got sunburnt as hell last night,QUOTE]

yeah that moon eats me right up?

Reading angel sanctuary....

Got pissed at my firewalls preventing me to play chess and minesweeper with aluc which in turn makes him log off MSN without telling me ~_~ ...

Watched Kill Reality and The girls next door on E!

Talked to diana and tasheena on myspace...

Checked ls forums and KI forums...

Check out 4chan for hawt nekkid anime doodz

searched google for hot pics of kylie minogue and beyonce... which actually I got a couple and i'll have to put em on my myspace... hmmmm

so is putting a picture of yourself on the ls forums!! Emo whore!! granted I had a pixelated HARDCORE emo pic of me up for like a day ._.;;;; and myspace is cool >_< I'm not emo on myspace and I only got 1 emo fag thats my friend on it so... i'm not a emo-fag-myspace-whore ~_~

NO!!! I got 69 friends on myspace!! ~_~ and which one of beyonce do you like more?

This:
beyonce_knowles.jpg

or

This:
medium773387.jpg

I like the bottom one because the lustful look in her eyes is awesome
the first one has too much innocence.... which can be good but I dono... it has too much

If I had to pick... hmm... first one.

The 2nd one doesn't look lustful, looks like she's having a hard time reading the teleprompter. :p

okay now between these two pics of kylie minogue

minogue-kylie-lace-5001004.jpg

or

3506.jpg

Hmm... they are both of her Love Kylie get-ups... should find some reg. pics but...those will do Okay

Back