What an expansion! [Spoiler: 6.0]

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Endwalker threw me straight into the grinder. Zodiark himself as the first trial is, surprising to say the least(thought Anima was gonna be the first trial and not just a dungeon boss). Garlemald is just sad, from the glimpses of the place when Gaius and Estinien went to visit and Varis got murdered, I really looked forwards to exploring the place only to reach it after it’s in total ruin.

I spent the whole last 3 expansions thinking Zodiark would be the final boss of the ARR till Endwalker storyline, but clearly something is going on here and probably Final Days related.

Last few things, I find it really funny that all the Ascians basically accepted the memories and joined in their great work, while Fandaniel even after regaining the memories from the crystal, continues being Amon in all but name. His final words are him happy that he fulfilled Xande’s dream of consigning all to oblivion. I also found Zodiark rather easy, only died once because the stack marker was missing a few people but the rest of his mechanics aren’t as difficult compared to the Eden raids which were my last bosses fought before Zodiark, worst he can do is rotate the arena and reduce hp to 1 raid wide.

submitted by /u/ToastedDreamer
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top